Kaiser hosts a series of complimentary webinar presentations which demonstrate Raman Spectroscopy-based solutions. Hear from real customers and their success stories using Kaiser Raman analyzers and instruments. Examples of Research Raman, Analytical Raman, Process Raman, In Situ Raman, Industrial Raman, Remote Raman, and Raman Imaging and Microscopy are available during these sessions. We invite you to register for an upcoming webinar of interest, or view previous archives. Kaiser Webinar Archives are available in the sidebar -- see what you've been missing!
Real Customers - Their Applications, Raman Solutions
Kaiser Raman WorkStation™ with Dr. Sean Gilliam
Kaiser invites you to join us for a 45 minute webinar on features and benefits of large spot size representative sampling with the Raman WorkStation™.
During his presentation Product Specialist Dr. Sean Gilliam will walk you through general benefits of the large spot ability, high-throughput screening (HTS), sample screening with selective spot mapping, and the benefits of tablet and capsule transmission.
Dr. Gilliam will also discuss applications which highlight the advantages of large spot and transmission capability. The webinar will conclude with a question and answer session.
Product Platforms & Features
- Macro and Micro analysis modes - mm to microns
- Large-area Raman sampling for reproducible, representative measurements
- Ability to measure non-destructively with lower energy densities
- HTS with the ability to map wellplates in high resolution or quantitatively measure heterogeneous samples with just one shot
- Automated 96, 48, or 24 well HTS analysis (including deep wellplates)
- Transmission Raman Measurements for Tablets and Gel-caps
AIR DATE: November 12, 2008
Name: Dr. Sean Gilliam
Title: Product Specialist
Company: Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.
Search Webinar Archives