Overview: This position is responsible to develop, track, analyze and report key financial data within the organization to various internal and external customers. Key financial data includes: direct costs, indirect costs/related rates and the results of manufacturing.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a timely manner ensuring deadlines are met.
- Worked with and have a good understanding of ERP business software systems and its reporting capabilities.
- Excellent Excel skills (Power User).
- Strong analytical skills.
- High degree of self-motivation resulting in the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Detail oriented and places a high priority on accuracy.
- Skilled at communicating (written and verbal) and presenting with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in facilitation of a cross-functional team is helpful.
- Prepares monthly reports that include actual results compared to prior year and budget for the current month and year-to-date.
- Helps to develop key financial metrics for the organization and reports monthly on these metrics.
- Prepares and presents key executive summary analyses to Executive Management.
- Works closely with management team in overall financial support of the organization.
- Prepares annual budget and periodic forecasts for the company down to the department/cost center level.
- Analyze in detail the actual financial performance vs. prior year/budget/forecast.
- Develop a method to track/analyze/report the actual results of manufacturing using the principles of cost accounting/project accounting/standard costing.
- Prepares cash forecasts.
- Special projects are an integral part of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- CPA or MBA is desirable but not required.
- Requires a minimum of 7-10 years of accounting and financial analysis experience in a manufacturing business.
- Reports to the CFO.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons in hiring, promotion, transfer, discharge, pay, benefits and all other aspects of employment, without regard to age, height, weight, pregnancy, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by state and federal laws.