** This is a contract position with a variable schedule and hours on an as-needed basis.
This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and execution of Raman marketing material. This position provides a critical liaison with engineering, production, sales administration, and the sales force. This position is responsible both for initial development and maintenance of Raman marketing material.
- This position provides a critical coordination role within a cross-functional team including engineering, production, sales administration, and the sales force.
- The position requires significant multi-tasking on varied projects in order to meet deadlines.
- This position requires an employee who is organized and pays attention to both details and accuracy.
- The assignments vary from moderate to complex, requiring knowledge of markets, products/systems, customers, division organization, as well as marketing strategies and plans.
- This employee works with limited to moderate supervision depending on the project scope.
- The ability to plan, prioritize, and accurately project completion dates is required. During preparation of material, the employee will be expected to read, understand, and render into general language scientific texts and documentation.
- At times the employee may be required to interview and is expected to directly interface with the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Develop and maintain Kaiser manuals in clear and concise English.
- Develop and maintain Kaiser GMP documentation including pre-installation guides, IQ/OQs, etc.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral including application, marketing, and technical notes.
- Develop and maintain materials for Kaiser’s documentation packages.
- Develop and/or work-up material for Kaiser’s marketing newsletter.
- Support development of press releases for new Kaiser products and services.
- Support development of articles and news pieces regarding Kaiser and/or its products for journals and trade magazines.
- Support development of draft content for Kaiser’s website and online search engines.
- Support development of Kaiser advertisements, brochures, and product flyers.
- Proofread draft Kaiser documentation for errors in style, format, and language.
- Coordinate the assembly and publication of marketing and sales material.
- Prepare analytical charts, tables, and market material for marketing management as necessary.
- As required, research and compile market data and provide analysis.
- Provide guidance, training, and development to sales, support, and others as directed.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a scientific field, engineering, marketing, or journalism.
- Familiarity with GxP in a pharmaceutical environment a plus.
- Previous experience in commercial analytical instrumentation or Raman sales and marketing would be able but not essential.desir
Please send resume to email@example.com
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons in hiring, promotion, transfer, discharge, pay, benefits and all other aspects of employment, without regard to age, height, weight, pregnancy, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by state and federal laws.