iC Raman™ 4.1 is the latest version of iC Raman™ for instrument configuration, data acquisition, and reaction analysis. Designed in partnership with METTLER TOLEDO and built on the iC framework, iC Raman™ 4.1 incorporates Kaiser’s experience in spectroscopy by providing Raman-proven methods, pre-processing steps, and univariate analysis tools.
Designed as a "quick-to-learn" application, even inexperienced users can be competent on iC Raman™ 4.1 software - within minutes. iC Raman™ 4.1 provides a wizard-driven environment for rapid analyzer setup and data collection, leaving the chemist time to focus on chemistry. The iC platform provides powerful data acquisition and interpretation tools which allow users to quickly evaluate Raman data from Kaiser analyzers. This is done through features including:
- Wizards - Allow competent use within minutes. Rapid analyzer setup and data collection, leaving the chemist time to focus on chemistry.
- Linked views - Changes in one window dynamically update changes in the remaining windows.
The iC platform provides powerful data acquisition and interpretation tools which allow users to quickly evaluate Raman data from Kaiser analyzers. Data processing features include:
- ConcIRT™ Live - Supplies effortless, automatic profiling of key reaction components to follow the reaction progress
- Solvent subtraction - Conduct in real time or post-process
- Univariate data analysis tools - Take advantage of the specificity of Raman with univariate tools for robust quantitative models
- Automated functional group profiling - Scrutinize reaction chemistry
- Professional report generation tools - From visualization on your instrument to your department with a click of the mouse
- cGMP compatibility- iC Raman™ is based on the METTLER TOLEDO ISO-accredited Quality Management System (QMS) and Kaiser's Analyzer Control™ V5.0 engine developed under Kaiser's ISO 9001:2008 certified QMS
Select Functionality of iC Raman™ 4.1
- 21 CFR part 11 compatibility
- Experiment Phases - the ability to set time windows where different acquisition parameters can be used.
- Experiment templates
- Automatically adjust Exposure times
- Enhanced Live Experiment tool bar
- Record Referee / Offline data - allows HPLC or other important data to be stored with the iC Raman experiment
- User defined Trends
- Fit Referee / Offline Data - Data of any type chromatographic,thermal, gravimetric etc
- Comparison of live data with previous experiments
- Trend math (e.g. automated % conversion, scale trends to HPLC data, convert trend to 1st derivative, etc.)
- Integration with METTLER TOLEDO Automated Lab Reactors (ALR) through iControl™ RC1e, iControl™ LabMax, and iControl™ EasyMax software
- Integrate and exchange data with iC IR™ and iC FBRM™
- Ability to monitor multiple concurrent reactions (multichannel capable)
iC Raman™ V4.1 integrates with all current RAMANRXN SYSTEM™ analyzers. Contact Kaiser support to verify system compatibility.
Current PC Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 7, 32-bit Professional
- Processor: Intel i5 or higher
- RAM: 4GB or higher
- Hard Disk: 300GB or higher
- USB Port (2 ports preferred)
Integration with METTLER TOLEDO'S Automated Laboratory Reactors (ALR's)
iC Raman™ 4.1 communicates with the iControl™ products in the same way as other iC™ products. iControl™ can start and stop an iC Raman™ experiment and change its sampling interval during operations. Trends generated from iC Raman™ can be shown in iControl™ and can be used for control purposes. This functionality allows Raman information to be effectively integrated with METTLER TOLEDO's current range of advanced Automated Laboratory Reactors.