Designed as a "quick-to-learn" application, even inexperienced users can be competent on iC Raman™ 3.0 software - within minutes. iC Raman™ 3.0 provides a wizard-driven environment for rapid analyzer setup and data collection, leaving the chemist time to focus on chemistry. The iC platform provides powerful data acquisition and interpretation tools which allow users to quickly evaluate Raman data from Kaiser analyzers. This is done through features, including:
- Wizards - Allow competent use within minutes. Rapid analyzer setup and data collection, leaving the chemist time to focus on chemistry.
- Linked views - Changes in one window dynamically update changes in the remaining windows.
The iC platform provides powerful data acquisition and interpretation tools which allow users to quickly evaluate Raman data from Kaiser analyzers. Data processing features include:
- ConcIRT™ Live - Supplies effortless, automatic profiling of key reaction components to follow the reaction progress
- Solvent subtraction - Conduct in real time or post-process
- Univariate data analysis tools - Take advantage of the specificity of Raman with univariate tools for robust quantitative models
- Automated functional group profiling - Scrutinize reaction chemistry
- Professional report generation tools - From visualization on your instrument to your department with a click of the mouse
- cGMP compatibility - iC Raman™ is based on the METTLER TOLEDO ISO-accredited Quality Management System (QMS) and Kaiser's Analyzer Control™ V4.3 engine developed under Kaiser's ISO 9001:2000 certified QMS
New with iC Raman™ 3.0
- 21 CFR part 11 compatibility
- Experiment Phases - the ability to set time windows where different acquisition parameters can be used.
- Experiment templates
- Automatically adjust Exposure times
- Enhanced Live Experiment tool bar
- Record Referee / Offline data - allows HPLC or other important data to be stored with the iC Raman experiment
- User defined Trends
- Fit Referee / Offline Data - Data of any type chromatographic,thermal, gravimetric etc
- Integration with iControl™ RC1e, iC IR™, and iC FBRM™
iC Raman™ V3.0 integrates with select Kaiser RAMANRXN SYSTEM™ and PhAT System analyzers. Contact Kaiser support to verify system compatibility.