The Raman microprobe is a popular accessory for the RAMANRXN1™ analyzer as it adds an additional sampling option to an already versatile analyzer. The ability to expand the RAMANRXN1™ analyzer for microscopic measurement allows the user to obtain such popular Raman scope features as Raman images, sample visualization, and image capture without the purchase of an additional dedicated system.
The combination of the fiber-coupled spectrometer and microscope, in conjunction with a thermally stabilized microscope and high-precision motorized XYZ stage, allows for routine collection of Raman images.
- Pharmaceuticals (API & Formulations)
- Carbon Films, Nanotubes
- Geology, Geochemistry, Inclusions
- Inks, Pigments, Forgeries
- Polymers and Blends
- Art & Archeology
- Failure Analysis
- Gemstones, Semiprecious Stones
- Patented Thermally Stabilized Optical Microscope
- Reflected-light Illumination
- Real-time Color CCD Camera with PC-compatible Image Grabbing System
- Real-time Continuous Viewing of Laser Spot in White Light and Raman Mode
- Class 1 Light Shield