The Invictus™ 785-nm NIR laser has been specifically developed by Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc., to meet the demanding needs of the process environment, where reliability and low cost of ownership are key requirements for the successful implementation of on-line Raman spectroscopy.
Rated CDRH class IIIb, this rugged laser uses an external cavity design to provide excellent wavelength stability and the narrow linewidth necessary for most Raman applications. An RS232 digital interface and integrated keypad/LCD display allows for both local and remote control and real time diagnostic evaluation.
Superior Raman performance - lower background emission from Invictus laser enables measurements not possible with other 785 nm lasers.
- Integrated holographic laser bandpass filter
- Low background emission
- Low wavenumber data collection
- CDRH class IIIb and CE compliant
- Rugged, sealed external cavity design
- RS232 digital interface for remote control and diagnostics
- LCD status display screen for local control and diagnostics
- Electronic laser power control
- Warranty 1 year, unlimited hours (extended warranties are also available)