Dedicated to the latest information on Raman spectroscopy, applications, and Kaiser products.
Click an item to go directly to that page for more information.
- BioProcess International West, February 27 - March 2, 2017 , San Francisco, CA - USA MORE INFO>
- IFPAC, February 28 - March 2, 2017 , Washington, DC - USA MORE INFO>
- Pittcon, March 5 - 9, 2017 , Chicago, IL - USA MORE INFO>
- Interphex, March 21 - March 23, 2017 , New York City, NY - USA MORE INFO>
- SciX - Presented by FACSS, October 8 - 13, 2017 , Reno, NV - USA MORE INFO>
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new YouTube channel. The channel will serve as a platform for educational content focusing on the technique of Raman Spectroscopy, while keeping you informed of Kaiser’s Raman solutions and services.
Part 1 of the launch highlights our Raman Educational Webinar Series and features interactive webinars presented by analytical scientists across many industries. We are pleased to share introductory segments of these educational videos on our YouTube channel. Subscribers will have the opportunity to request the entire video if interested.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and view these Raman webinar introductory segments and stay informed of the latest trends and applications in the field of Raman. New content will be added on a regular basis.
Kaiser Optical Systems (Kaiser) was acquired on November 23, 2013 by the Endress+Hauser Group and operates as an independent division focused on advanced optical instrumentation based on Raman spectroscopy. The Endress+Hauser Group will further enhance Kaiser’s ability to serve its customers globally for the next years and decades to come.