Kaiser hosts a series of complimentary webinar presentations which demonstrate Raman Spectroscopy-based solutions. Hear from real customers and their success stories using Kaiser Raman analyzers and instruments. Examples of Research Raman, Analytical Raman, Process Raman, In Situ Raman, Industrial Raman, Remote Raman, and Raman Imaging and Microscopy are available during these sessions. We invite you to register for an upcoming webinar of interest, or view previous archives. Kaiser Webinar Archives are available in the sidebar -- see what you've been missing!
Real Customers - Their Applications, Raman Solutions
There are no upcoming Webinars scheduled at this time.
Check out the Archives for Webinars you can view.
Multichannel Reaction Monitoring with iC Raman™ 4.1
Kaiser Optical Systems Inc. (Kaiser) and METTLER TOLEDO are pleased to announce the release of iC Raman™ V4.1 a multichannel compatible reaction analysis software for select Kaiser Raman analyzers.
To coincide with the launch of this new application, we invite you to join us for a 45 minute webinar. Product Specialist Maryann Cuellar will walk you through features and benefits of iC Raman™ V4.1 followed by a live software demo.
Product Platform & Features:
• Next-generation Kaiser analyzer set up, data acquisition, and reaction analysis software.
• Raman-proven methods, preprocessing steps, and univariate analysis tools
• 21 CFR Part 11 and cGMP Compatibility
• Integration with METTLER TOLEDO Automated Lab Reactors and communication between iC FBRMTM and iC IRTM, and iControl™
• iC Care™ – an optional software maintenance plan
Enhancements from iC Raman™ V3.0 include:
• Multichannel capable
• Data treatments applied to reference spectra in experiments and libraries
• Improved single sample analysis functionality – Quick Sample for libraries and Manual Sample for experiments
• Improved import of historic *.spc data
• New Data Tab shows trend values for all selected spectra
• Large trend value display – monitor key parameters form across the room
• Professional report generation tools
AIR DATE: May 20, 2010
Name: Maryann Cuellar
Title: Product Specialist
Company: Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.