Kaiser hosts a series of complimentary webinar presentations which demonstrate Raman Spectroscopy-based solutions. Hear from real customers and their success stories using Kaiser Raman analyzers and instruments. Examples of Research Raman, Analytical Raman, Process Raman, In Situ Raman, Industrial Raman, Remote Raman, and Raman Imaging and Microscopy are available during these sessions. We invite you to register for an upcoming webinar of interest, or view previous archives. Kaiser Webinar Archives are available in the sidebar -- see what you've been missing!
Real Customers - Their Applications, Raman Solutions
There are no upcoming Webinars scheduled at this time.
Check out the Archives for Webinars you can view.
Mechanistic Basis for Effective Cocrystal Screening Methods
Kaiser invites you to join us for a 45 minute webinar on the Mechanistic Basis for Effective Cocrystal Screening Methods with guest speaker Dr. Naír Rodríguez-Hornedo. During her presentation Dr. Rodríguez-Hornedo will briefly discuss results from her research which include:
- Mechanistic aspects for solution and solid-state driven cocrystal formation
- Cocrystal screening and scale-up methods
- Integration of Raman spectroscopy to high throughput and manual experiments
- Use of spectroscopic, calorimetric, and diffraction methods to identify crystallization pathways and kinetics
- Controlling cocrystal formation during pharmaceutical processes and storage
- Evaluating the role of moisture sorption in generating and de-stabilizing cocrystals
Name: Dr. Nair Rodriguez-Hornedo
Title: Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Company: University of Michigan