The PhAT enabled RAMAN WORKSTATION™ provides unprecedented
sampling and measurement versatility. Applications in Discovery, Reaction
Optimization, Formulation Development, or QA/QC can be solved with a single
instrument: the RAMAN WORKSTATION™.
The PhAT approach to Raman sampling redefines solids sampling by elimination
sample irreproducibility and focusing, by measuring a large area of sample
simultaneously, and by offering the benefits of non-destructive sampling
using laser powers below the ANSI exposure limit for skin. The RAMAN WORKSTATION™ combines these PhAT enabling advantages with an easy
to use viewing and sampling platform.
Traditional Raman microscopes allow samples as small as a micron to be
analyzed, however that is often a disadvantage when presented with a mm scale
heterogeneous sample or a sparsely filled well-plate. The analyst, when given
these tasks, can visually try to identify particles and then analyze them. This
can be very labor intensive and often unsuccessful. The analyst may map the
whole area, but this can tie up valuable instrumentation for days at a time and
delay results from an experiment or release of a batch for that time. The RAMAN WORKSTATION™ has been designed to provide measurements in minutes
than can take hours or days on a traditional Raman microscope.
The RAMAN WORKSTATION™ includes a Class 1 enclosure and motorized
sampling stage for unattended operation in laboratory settings. In addition the
PhAT System probe head is removable for process development applications
utilizing the benefits of fiber-optic sampling.
The ease of use and reliability of the RAMAN WORKSTATION™ is giving new
potential to many application areas. Concentrate on understanding and solving
your problems today with the RAMAN WORKSTATION™ from Kaiser.
- Representative mm scale sampling
- High Resolution microns scale measurement with
- Reproducible sampling
- "Focus free" alignment
- Non-contact sampling
- Reaction Analysis and Crystallization Package
- Multipoint Sampling and Visualization Package
- Confocal Microprobe and Imaging Package
- Transmission Analysis Package
- PhAST Map Package
Screener or QA/QC Tool or Remote Sampling - Does it All !
- Automated Stage
- Well-plate holder for HTS experiments
- Tablet tray for QA/QC tablet analysis
- Replaceable tablet trays to accomodate specific tablet
- HoloWell™ analytical software
- Microscope slide holder for single sample analysis
- Removable PhAT probe head for remote sampling
Screening Acquisition Software
- Analyze predefined 96- or 48-well plate formats or
configure your own plate type
- Autoexposure mode of analysis are standard,
allowing high quality information to be collected at
- Well comparison using univariate (peak shifts, areas,
etc.) and multivariate techniques
- Graphic and spreadsheet outputs for expert and
technican grade users, including spectral displays,
well comparison overlays, waterfall plots, etc.
- Surface and Subsurface sample
- ID of subsurface clumps
- Rapid detection of areas of variability
- Volumetric analysis through up to 8mm
- Simplified calibration models
- Unattended automated analysis of up to 30 tablets